It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeaaaaarrrrrr!!!!
Yes it is 1 December, Christmas has officially begun. This weekend I will be putting up my Christmas decorations (home interior post coming your way soon) but that doesn't mean the Christmas festivities cannot begin straight away.
These are just a few things I will be doing throughout the month of December to really get me into the Christmas spirit:
- Christmas baking. All the mince pies and cookies my kitchen can handle
- Crack open the adult hot chocolate
- Leeds Christmas market
- Grab all my Christmas presents and have an evening of wrapping
- Find my Michael Buble Christmas CD
- Write out my Christmas cards
- Finalise my festive social calendar
- Dry out oranges for garland and potpourri
- Munch my way through a box of Ferrero Rochers
- Cooked some pigs in blanket as a weekend snack
- Get myself through a box set on lazy, cosy Sunday afternoon
- Finalise my work's Christmas party outfit
- Have a cosy night in with the squad
Which one's will you be doing? The ones in bold are the ones I have managed to complete. Be sure to keep update with my Twitter and Instagram so you can see which ones I have ticked off.